What does it feel like when your family receives more than just money in the holy month of Ramadan? The month of Ramadan brings countless blessings to glorify the lives of Muslims across the globe, giving the lessons of sharing resources with others around you. ACE Money Transfer has partnered with Yonna Forex to bring some joy to your life. As a special Ramadan gift from the two partners, your recipient will get a free 1 kg sugar bag with every money transfer to Gambia. Let’s know about this campaign in detail.
Best Way To Send Money To Gambia
Gambian expatriates living and working in foreign countries use various channels, including banks and money transfer companies, to send money to Gambia to their family and friends. These channels, however, differ in terms of the cost of remittances, the exchange rates they provide, and the delivery times.
As a result, you must consider the entire spectrum of providers, their characteristics, and their suitability for your transfer requirements.
ACE Money Transfer provides the most secure, fast, and cost-effective money transfer service to the Gambia, allowing you to reach out to your dear ones in times of need. You get the lowest transfer fees and the most competitive exchange rates when choosing ACE.
Now you can allow your remittance receivers in the Gambia to win gifts this Ramadan. If you send money to Gambia online via ACE Money Transfer to any Yonna Forex branch across the Gambia, your receiver will get a free 1KG bag of sugar.
The Offer Terms and Conditions
- The promotion will be available from the 1st of Ramadan through the end of Ramadan in 2022.
- The offer is only valid for paid and completed transactions.
- Transactions of GMD 3,000 or more transmitted via ACE Money Transfer between the offer periods and paid out as cash pickup from Yonna Forex branches will be eligible for the promotion.
- Receivers in The Gambia will receive 1 KG Sugar Bag and remitted cash for 3,000 Dalasi or more from Yonna Forex branches.
- The Ramadan gift is non-transferable and non-cashable.
- The dates indicated are subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Under local tax laws, the recipient is responsible for any personal, advance, or withholding tax due to the gift received from this promotion. ACE accepts no liability as a result.
- Customers are the only ones who can take advantage of this offer; employees of ACE Money Transfer and Yonna Forex are not eligible.
- The winner’s information will be used for marketing and promotional purposes by the company.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
Gambia Money Remittance
In a crisis, remittances can help meet financial needs and improve living standards, but they can also expose a weak economy to shocks. The Gambia seems to be particularly vulnerable to a drop in remittance inflows.
Remittances increased by 89.3% year over year in the second and third quarters of 2020, compared to 18.5% in 2019.
The Gambia’s remittances grew by 78% in 2022, to the point where they will cover the money lost because the pandemic suspended tourism. Despite this, poverty has increased in rural regions.
How To Send Money To Gambia?
ACE has simplified the entire process of making an online money transfer to Gambia. Sign up to become a part of its professional online community. When you need to support your family’s needs back in The Gambia, ACE allows you to choose various payment choices. You may quickly send money to your loved ones using the easiest and fastest methods listed below.
- Pay with a debit or credit card.
- Transfer money from your bank account to the Gambia online.
Whatever choice is most convenient for you, ACE has got you covered.
When you send money through ACE Money Transfer for a cash pickup or a bank transfer, you have convenience, choice, and peace of mind. And transferring capital to The Gambia has become more enjoyable due to ACE’s incredible offers. When your beneficiaries receive money from any Yona Forex branch, ACE will give them a 1-kilogram sugar bag for free on every transaction.
ACE is always there for your convenient transfers. They are always aiming to come up with new surprises, and this time they have an intriguing Ramadan deal. Just send money to Gambia via ACE Money Transfer. Let the beneficiaries receive the funds through branches of Yonna Forex. They will get an exciting Ramadan gift of a free 1kg sugar bag.
Deja una respuesta